வேர் | Word play - Play like UNO game
Age: 6 - 12 yrs.
வேர் I Word play - A Fun Twist on the card Game
If you're looking for a new game to play, try "Word Play." This game is similar to UNO but incorporates word and action cards to create a unique twist. Here's how to play:
- Word Cards: The top and bottom of the cards have root words, and the middle word is different.
- Root Cards: The top, middle, and bottom words are the same.
- Action Cards: Use these cards to skip a turn, reverse the order of play, and more.
- Shuffle the deck and deal seven cards to each player.
- Place the rest of the deck face down and reveal the top card.
- Any player can start the game by dropping a card that matches the root word of the revealed card.
- The next player must play a card that matches the root word or use a root card to change the root word and play a card with a different root word.
- If a root card is played, the next player must use the new root word. If not, the game continues with the same root word.
- If a player cannot play a card, they must draw from the deck.
- The first player to drop all their cards wins the game.
Get ready for a fun and exciting word game with வேர் "Word Play" - perfect for family game night or a night in with friends!